Friday, January 13, 2012

One bedroom apartment

So Jason and I discovered that we were expecting about a week after signing a 12 month contract for a one bedroom apartment.
(and it's definitely not big enough for 3 of us)
Luckily, it's pretty easy to get out of the lease...
but the question is when do we move?

6 months? 
Just move now?
Spring break?

We'll see! But for now, I love daydreaming about baby rooms :)


Here's an idea for if it's a boy:


 (some people are so creative... LOVE the book wall and the ceiling)


and then here's my favorite girl's room:


(Chandelier!! and the mirror dresser! So girly!)

This one is darling too... and could be fairly gender neutral.


These are the things I think about these days... 
Seriously, Life is couldn't get any better!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...dreaming about baby rooms is super fun! Congratulations!! We lived in a pretty small 1-bedroom apartment when Kaia (my 4-year old) was born. We stayed there until she was 4 months old, though, and then moved to Texas! I'm sure you guys will figure out the perfect timing! Congrats again!!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete