Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Official!

Well, after the initial shock of finding out from an at-home pregnancy test that I was maybe going to be a mommy, Jason and I have officially gone into a doctor, and gotten the news back that we are indeed pregnant!

I am 4 weeks along.
which means my baby is the size of the tip of a pen... haha. Barely there, but oh so there.

The hard thing is that nobody knows! I am so excited, I feel like I should be telling everyone, but due to the fact that there are a lot of things that can happen in the first few months, Jason and I have decided not to tell anyone yet, and just get out all of our excitement on this blog! This way, when the news is new to you, you can be excited with us!

I have scheduled an appointment with Doctor David Kirkman up here in Logan for February 11th (My 8 week mark) and that is the day Jason and I decided that we are going to tell everyone!

I am not really feeling any side effects of pregnancy yet... just a little nauseous, and very tired and always hungry, but other than that... it's been Normal!

This is so dang exciting! The funny thing is that Jase and I have already narrowed down the names for if it's a boy or a girl, but I think I will wait until another post to share that. 

The experience is a little unexpected, but Jason and I both feel that our Heavenly Father is sending this special little baby to us now for a reason, and have felt the holy ghost confirming that it is his timing, and if I have learned anything in this life, it is that his timing is always right. I am a little scared, but I know with my Father in Heavens help and example, that my best will be enough. He will make up for my shortcomings.

No comments:

Post a Comment