Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Funny thing...

Jase and I actually started this blog after thinking that i was acting funny (He has written the whole story down, and will most likely be posting in a few days). I have taken a pregnancy test almost every month since we  have been married, just because I am paranoid like that.

BUT! Just to be safe, we ran down to wal-mart to grab a pregnancy test... and... Suprise!!

This little lady is going to be a mamma. Jason is going to be a daddy.

BAHHHHHHHHHHH

I am so excited/scared/nervous/crying all the time/ mostly just blown out of my mind HAPPY to be blessed enough to give birth to a little miracle that will be all mine, and all Jason's. I am so blessed to have him as a husband, who ever since we found out doesn't stop hugging, talking to or blowing little kisses to my tummy! He is going to be such a great daddy, and I am so excited to be going through this time of life with him.

p.s. this is a post that I thought I had published already, but I thought wrong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment