Friday, March 2, 2012

Morning Sickness and Anticipation

This morning sickness thing has been working backwards on me.
In the first few weeks, I was nauseous, but no vomiting ever happened, it just was an annoyance that I could work through. 
This last week, however, has been crippling with how bad it gets. There literally is no way that I can get to my morning classes, with how terrible I have been feeling. Usually, it wears off (pretty much) by 1 or 2 in the afternoon- by which time, all but one of my classes are long done.
Luckily, I have really awesome professors who are willing to work with me, and I can get stuff done at home in between the waves of sickness. Also, Since Jase and I are both Psych majors, we both have a few of the same classes, which means I at least get to look at the notes he took in class :)
It's awesome.

In good news (I don't want to complain too much), however,
We are going to see the OB on monday!!
I don't know everything that our 1st visit will entail, but I do know that we will most likely get to hear baby's heartbeat!

Woot woot!

Also, I am huge. Already. I am only 12 weeks along, and already look like i'm 16 weeks.

Aaannnd...
Here are our favorite names:

Lottie Rebekah Jensen
Theodore Clint Jensen
Jack Lee Jensen
Claire Anne Jensen
Lucy Jensen

So, as you can see, if we have twins (not likely), we are set!

Jason and I are funny when it comes to names, because we have been talking about baby names since we got engaged...
and we have liked these names since then,
which I guess is pretty unusual. eh. :) 

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment