Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thoughts.about.baby.

First off, I continued the love story on my other blog, here.

I have been thinking a lot about this baby lately.
Like all the time.

Here are some of the random thoughts i been having about this baby lately

If it's a girl, will she look like a girl? Or will I have to dress her in pink everyday with a bow so that people don't compliment me on my darling little boy?

Jason is going to be the best dad, I can tell by the way he makes faces at the little kids during sacrament meetings

I am a little hesitant about having a crib in our one bedroom apartment, but secretly, I am relieved, because then when I get up twenty times during the night just to make sure my baby is still breathing (Like I know I am going to do), I won't have to go into the next room, the babe will be real close.

I am already starting to show, and I'm only 10 weeks along. What if it's twins? I don't think our little apartment could handle four of us...

On the other hand, what if I am just one of women who eats too much, and blames it on the pregnancy and then stays looking like there's two of her after she gives birth?

I am not sure what to think about having a female for my OBGYN... I have always had a male, Good ole Dr. Nance in Springville. So this will be different, and for some reason, it makes me more nervous. I mean, she's a woman, so she if she says 'buck up girl, It's not that bad' and I have to believe that I really am just a wimp, because she's been there.

On the other hand, it might be really nice to have a woman all up in there instead of a man...

Back to baby

I hope that if it's a girl, she will have Jason's amazing eyelashes, hair, and my eyes and nose

If it's a boy, I still want him to have Jason's eyelashes and hair, but I definitely don't want him to have my nose- all boys are entitled to a boy nose. Also, I wish upon him my family's height.

Also, even though when I went to the USU health center, and they told me that my due date was on August 17th, I can tell you, that every doctor I called to see if they took our insurance told me that i was due on september 17th... and this is really selfish of me, but I honestly hope that this little one comes in september... September's birthstone is Sapphire, and August's is Peridot, and I definitely would rather have a sapphire in the killer mother's ring I have someday than Peridot. 

I hope this little babe knows just how much his mommy and daddy love him/her already. I just love when Jason talks to my stomach, and when I am feeling sick, how he tells the baby to 'be nice to mommy.' It's adorable, and it makes me love him even more.

These are just a few of the random ramblings going on in my head these days.

P.S. isn't it cool that the little baby in the baby tracker on the side looks like a really baby now!? Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment